Alpaca wool poncho
100% handmade alpaca fabric poncho. Natural color.
Made by the Association of Artisans of Camiña. Sum Marka
Type: Alpaca poncho.
When your garment is dry-cleaned we recommend the following:
- Take your garment to a reputable laundry that has experience working with natural fibers.
- Show the label with the washing instructions. All our products have this label.
- Inform the laundry representative about the existence of stains; they will want to try some of these before they start the dry cleaning process.
- As a general precaution, we do not recommend hanging knitted garments.
- To prevent moth damage, take the normal moth precautions.
- When storing your Garments are recommended to hang in a well-ventilated area.
- Special care is recommended with very thin and light knit garments, which have a loose and delicate look, as they may be prone to snagging.
- Our garments are mainly made with fibers of the South American camelids, being natural fibers, an excessive friction can generate a natural detachment of hair.